Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is the independent variable, dependent variable, and control group in this experiment?

In this experiment I am testing to see do magnets affect the growth of plants. I have six plants, three of which have magnets in them and I compared the results of the plants with magnets with the ones without magnets. Can someone tell me what is my Dependent Variable, Independent Variable, and my control group, and give a small explanation of what is an Dependent Variable, Independent Variable, and control group and why is that the Dependent Variable, Independent Variable, and my control group.


Thanks in advance!!!!!What is the independent variable, dependent variable, and control group in this experiment?
magnetic plants would be dependent variable because they are counting on the magnet to help them





normal plant would be independed variable becasue it is not counting on the magnet.





magnet would be control group, because it is controling the growth of plants








does that make sense???





did that help???

No comments:

Post a Comment