Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whats The variable and control(s) in this experiment?

I plan to try and determine if young men or young women are smarter than one another. I am going to go about this by making a test with ten various questions. They will be dealing with math, communications, social studies and science. Some will be open-ended but not all. They will all be easy to answer considering all questions will be ones we have all learned in fourth or fifth grade.


This test will be timed and graded as to show the outcome and over all ability of which gender can answer simple question with speed and accuracy more rapidly. I am going give the test to a range of homerooms chosen at random. I plan to get around thirty students from each grade ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelve, around fifteen boys and fifteen girls per grade so that there is a range of ages.


This project should take the majority of my homeroom over two weeks including parts of my weekends, so more or less fifteen, sixteen hours. First I must make up the test, find teachers to allow me to test their homerooms, and then grade the test. If at all possible I am going to try and collect more data because that鈥檚 what will help prove my hypothesis.Whats The variable and control(s) in this experiment?
confuse...o_0
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment